Saturday, March 12, 2011

Hiccups

Every now and then I get a bad case of the hiccups. The kind that are so loud they could set off car alarms and so intense they begin to hurt (although you do get a good ab workout).  It was a case of these hiccups I came down with last night. They were so bad I actually was afraid I would wake up Asher if they went on any longer. I tried everything. I tried drinking water, holding my breath and even scaring myself. Nothing worked. I became desperate. And then I remember that whenever Asher gets the hiccups I always know what to do to get rid of them. All I have to do is simply feed him. As long as he was sucking his hiccups would go away. And as silly as it sounds I tried it. I just sucked on my tongue (Yes, I am actually blogging about this) and within seconds my hiccups went away! I think I will forever be remembered as the girl who found a cure for hiccups!

2 comments:

  1. Haha I seriously laughed out loud :) So just curious... how exactly did you try to scare yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so Tim tried to scare me. :)

    ReplyDelete