Friday, March 18, 2011

Magazine Love

If you are anything like me you receive one or two parenting magazines in the mail. For me these magazines go directly from the mail box to a place where I am most likely to read them - The bathroom. It is in the bathroom that I have found great ideas for easy recipes and kids crafts (usually a few months after I receive the magazine). My latest find that I am super excited about is from a Focus on the Family magazine. In their January issue they published an article called "50 Guilt Free Resolutions" (yes, I read an article about New Year’s resolutions in March).  I wanted attempt some of these resolutions and share the results with you.

The first "resolution" I tried was #41 (I am not one to start at the beginning)

#41 Write a Love letter to your spouse. Sign your pets name.

I know this sounds a bit weird but I am happy I did it! I wrote a letter from our Golden Retrieve to my husband and sent it off in the mail. For this one day my husband checked the mail there was something more than junk mail and bills. It was nice to see him laugh - even if he thought I was a bit crazy.

The Love Letter

Rico

2 comments:

  1. Aww I'm glad I didn't see this post until just now. It made me laugh and smile :) I needed that hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy it made you smile! Rico is a sweet little guy who has so much love in his little doggy heart! He is a good boy.

    ReplyDelete